One of the oldest coaching inns on the island the Lodge was originally built 1543, predating Bonnie Prince Charlies escape following the Battle of Culloden in 1746. Pub and kitchen may close early on quieter nights. Although there is a land line telephone, there are none in the rooms. Also, there may not be a mobile signal! (yipee) Two different ghost have been seen regularly over the years but have never bothered anyone.
(Update 25/6/18) Please note, although shown as open, the pub is currently closed. The Restaurant will open later June 2018 Accommodation from Autumn 2018. At this stage, we are not sure if the bar will reopen. Please phone ahead!